Monday, July 1, 2013

Week #18 and a New Challenge at Week-2-Week

 
We have a new challenge up over at Week-2-Week (the new challenge blog I run with my friend Suzanne)  The challenge this time is to use a small bag, library pocket or mini-envelope to hold something fun, personal or interesting. 
 
Here is a close-up of my bag:
 

Since this was a special week for us -- it was our 10th wedding anniversary I have some personal hidden journaling in there.  You can just see the tops of the journaling cards peeking out.
 
Here are close-ups of each page:
 

And I absolutely love the large pocket on this page:
 


 
That large pocket is perfect to document a special occasion such as our anniversary. 
 
We have an awesome prize also for this challenge but I am not going to show you what it is .....you are going to have to check out the blog for more info.
 
Just click HERE for more details.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...