Thursday, July 18, 2013

Project Life Week #19


Well, I may be behind a few weeks (10 or is it 11??) but I am still plugging along at Project Life and I must say I am LOVIN' it!  Here is my Week #19 which was the second week of May.  Page one is above and page 2 is below.

 
I used this sketch for my Week #19 card:
 
 
Week-2-Week is the Project Life challenge blog that my friend Suzanne and I run.  If you use this sketch and load your PL page to our blog you will be in the running for this awesome prize:
 

 
I love that Bo Bunny paper pad......hmmmmm, I wonder if Suzanne would notice if I entered the challenge???  I would love to win!!  JK...but some lucky person will get this  and it may as well be YOU!  Click HERE for all the details on the challenge and to link up your entry.
 
I am also entering this over at Stuck on You Sketches for their Project Life Date stamp Challenge.  Check it out HERE.  You can enter their challenge and our with one PL spread.  I say GO for it!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
 


2 comments:

  1. I love your PL spreads! I am trying very hard to join in your challenge. Thank you for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright layout, thanks so much for joining in at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...