Saturday, June 22, 2013

You Are My Strong Anchor

 
Have I said how much I love the current nautical trend?  Yes, I think I have said so but it bears repeating because I loved the nautical look before it was trendy.  So I love all the cool products coming out this summer with the nautical influence front and center.
 
I used this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch for my card:
 


Thanks for checking out my blog....hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

I am also linking this card up to Paper Issues Endless Summer Themes which you can see HERE


3 comments:

  1. Great card. You captured your love of nautical very well. :) I also like the paper behind the card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nautical take on the sketch! The banner is awesome also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card!
    And I love how you photographed it, too!
    Thanks for linking up at Paper Issues :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...