Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Did You Win All Those?

 
We had an awesome birthday celebration for my granddaughter Abby's 5th birthday last March.  It was held at the Crown Point Family Fun Center.  There were games and tokens for everyone and all the kids had a blast.  Cole won an exceptional amount of tickets and was very proud of his haul.  He ended up using most of them to buy his dad a cool skull ring with red eyes.  My son Adam loved it....who wouldn't?  LOL
 
I used sketch #28 from My Scraps and More Sketches:
 
 
The papers and embellishments are from My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy collection.
 
I am also entering this page in About a Boy's "Boys Will Be Boys" challenge.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

7 comments:

  1. I love this layout, Sandi! That is a ton of tickets that Cole won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that collection, great page Sandi, thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun for him! Love the layout and the fun collection you used. Thanks for playing along with us at About A Boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Sandi this is just too freakin cute!!!! I love how you did a color and b & w of the same photo and that black matting of the layers just makes everything pop against those fun bright colors....awesome-sauce girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! I like the B&W photo against the patterned background paper. Thanks for playing with us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, too funny! Thanks for joining in at About a Boy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and colorful - I especially like the multi color title! Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...