Monday, April 15, 2013

Miracle Mommas Design Sketch #35

 
I love this photo of my son and his sons from last winter and wanted to find just the right sketch and papers to use to scrap it.  I actually dug out a not so brand new collection from Echo Park called This  & That Charming and I just loved the papers and patterns.  Then Heather Landry posted this sketch for the DT to work with and I was in business!
 

I am excited and proud to be one of Heather's Miracles Momma Design Divas....the other gals are wonderfully talented and really inspire me.  Heathers sketches are awesome and so much fun to work with and she provides a free template of her sketches for those digital scrappers among us.
 
Check out the fun HERE.

I am entering this page in The Sampler Kit Club current sketch challenge.


2 comments:

  1. great layout. love the paper choices, the layers are just perfect for your photo. thanks for playing with the sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing along at The Sampler's site Sandi! Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...