Saturday, January 12, 2013

Believe

 

 
This is the last Christmas layout I am doing for sometime.  I am glad that I had a few pictures of my grandsons to scrap this year but alas! no pictures of my granddaughters.  Anyway I am packing away my Christmas stuff and will not see it again until the Christmas in July card challenge that I am planning to participate in.
 
I used this great sketch from Boys Rule Scrapbooking kits:
  
 
I am also entering this layout in Red Carpet Studios Anything Goes challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

3 comments:

  1. I loooooooove this page Sandi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very fun Christmas page, Sandi! I can't wait to see what you come up with for Heather's sketches! Welcome to MMD Divas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super awesome take on the sketch!! Love all the misting on the side.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...