Friday, December 28, 2012

Never Too Old.....


 
My son Adam took the boys for a recent visit with Santa and I love that he had his picture taken with the jolly old soul also.  I used more of my recent American Crafts prize package for this layout.  They sent me 8 sets of Thickers and I just LOVE using them for my titles.
 
I used this sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:
 


I am also entering this layout in:
 
Frosted Designs 12th day of Christmas (to use 12 brads)
and
Simon Says Stamp's Anything Goes Challenge

8 comments:

  1. What a fun photo! I love his matching shirt! I love how you created your title! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I love Thickers!!! They can be such fun to a page. Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the simplicity of the layout with the title and photo taking center stage. Thanks for playing along with LGS!

    ReplyDelete

  4. What a fun picture!!! I am so glad you took the time to play along at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love that AC paper and Thickers - what a great prize pack!! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! Love your picture and your title. So fun! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun - love the title! Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and FUN LO! Love the great Christmas papers you used and the great design too!

    Happy New Year!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...