Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas 2012

 
Last month I won the complete collection of American Crafts Kringle and Co.  I was amazed at how much product they sent me and I am determined to use all of it up!!  I have made several Christmas cards and tags with it, but this is my first layout.  This picture is of Adam and the boys in their home enjoying their Christmas tree earlier this month.  I love that Cole is wearing his bath robe!!
 
I used this awesome sketch from Boys Rule:
 
 
I am also entering it over at Frosted Designs 5th Day of Christmas which was to use 5 gold (or yellow) things on a project.  I used gold glitter Thickers for the date (four number) and a gold glitter star on the top of my Christmas tree embellishment.
 
*********************************


3 comments:

  1. Sandi I love how you made this sketch your own! I have so many of your posts to catch up on!!! I wanna take a second to wish you and yours a most merry Christmas! Seems this year has been so hard on so many people.....perhaps this is a reminder from above for us to keep in mind what Christmas is really all about.

    Anyway....your layout is perfect!! As always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas page! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun Christmas layout, love the fax stitching! thanks for linking up wit us at Boy's rule!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...