Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Just the 3 of Us

 
 
My 4 year old granddaughter Abby was soooo excited to see us this past August.  This picture was taken shortly after we arrived and I LOVE the excitement on her face!  This has to be one of my favorite pictures ever so I definitely wanted to scrap it.  I was just talking to Miss Abby on the phone and she asked me to come over for Thanksgiving tomorrow.  Oh, if only I wasn't 1100 miles away!  I don't know who was more disappointed -- her or me that we won't be there.
 
 
I used a combination of older Bella Blvd collections on this page and this sketch from my Scraps and More:
 
 
 
Thanks for checking out my blog and Happy Thanksgiving to all.
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Way to rock the sketch Sandi! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special photo to scrapbook! Thank you for joining along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet story!!! Kids are the best....they just don't get that there is soooo many miles between you when they are able to talk to you on the phone or computer....so you MUST be really close by!! Love the photo and you scrapped it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet layout!!!! Love all your little embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...