Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rocky Mountain High



This is my final page to scrap from our trip to Colorado nearly a year and a half ago.  We plan on going out west on vacation next year so I am sure there will be more pages in my Colorado album but for now this is it.  It feels really good to have completed a project.

For this page I used this sketch from Paper Craft Crew:


I loved the sketch and stayed pretty true to it with the exception of my title placement.  For my page, it just felt more balanced to have the title on the left.  Part of the challenge also was to use at least 2 Stampin' Up products which was easy for me....I LOVE my SU cardstock!!  I used the SU smooth black cardstock and punched those hearts with my SU punch:

This is a new challenge site and this is their first sketch so I am excited to take part in it.  Thanks for the inspiration and helping me to get my Colorado album finished.


I am linking this up to Paper Issues Woodn't You Know -- It's Fall



5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on completing your album. Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on completing your album. Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scrapbook page! I just love Colorado and miss the Rocky Mountains - I lived there a year. Gorgeous country... Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! Simple and elegant lines! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi,

    I just wanted to let you know that your scrapbook page was voted the winner and you are eligible to win blog candy from the Paper Craft Crew! Please contact me, Pam Staples by sending me an email to pam@sunnygirlscraps.com with your contact info. so I can get your blog candy sent off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...