Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Always


My niece Frances married her best friend Dan last year and sadly we were not able to attend the ceremony.  To commemorate their upcoming first anniversary I made this layout and framed it for them.  Last week while we were in the Chicago area I got to meet Dan and see the two of them at my granddaughter's first birthday party (Lots of pages coming on that event!!) I was happy with the way the page turned out and they seemed to like it as well.

I used this sketch #220 from Creative Scrappers:


I am also entering it into the "Sparkle and Shine" challenge at Unique Crafters.
The title "Happy Always" is glittery 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I just adore evertyhing about this page Sandi! Gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout! Just became a new follower:)
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title is fantastic! I love how it flows and winds. Thanks for joining us this month at Unique Crafters Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...