Thursday, July 5, 2012

You're a Hoot!



It was so nice having yesterday off for the 4th of July and I actually got to get my scrap on in the middle of the week....woo hoo!  I decided to scrap one of the most recent pictures I have of my granddaughter Abby.  She is growing up so fast and is now 4 years old.  We are going up to Chicago to see her and the rest of the family in just a little over a month.  I am really excited.

I used the July sketch from Artful Delight for this layout.....I just turned it on it's side:



My friend Abby designed this sketch and it is awesome, don't you think?  The title and the owl on my layout were made and gifted to me by Abby as well.  I am very lucky to have such a generous and talented friend.  You can check out her blog HERE.   I also used Echo Park's This and That -- Beautiful collection.

Thanks for checking out my blog.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great job, I wish I could motivate to use some of my photos (I take lots), but fun to see other folks layout. Many thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek, I love that owl. Fabulous LO!! I know what you mean about growing fast, my oldest son and youngest daughter's birthday's are this month. My son will be 5 and my daughter will be 4. I get teary eyed every time I think about my son going to kindergarten next month.
    Have fun in Chicago!!
    Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Love that owl. So glad you joined us at Artful Delight this month. Enjoy your grandkids when you visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super layout, the owl is adorable! Thank you for joining in on the sketch challenge at Artful Delight this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...