Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Embossed washi tape card


I saw an intriguing techinque to dry emboss washi tape on card stock so I thought I would do it while making this birthday card for my mother in law.  I apply several strips of washi tape (don't you LOVE that wood grain one?) and then ran it through my Cuttlebug using my birthday sentiments folder.  To make the card look a bit more feminine I added the chocolate brown pearls.

I used this sketch from Card Positioning Systems:


I am entering the card over at Paper Issues Wishy Washi challenge

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great card and great technique! I found you at CPS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! and i do love that woodgrain tape!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...