Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bow tie Buddies



Here is another page that I was able to finish for one of my son's childhood scrapbooks.  Funny how I thought nearly 30 years ago that those bow ties were cute but then again with such cute little boys they even made the bow ties look good!

This is the first time I used washi tape on a layout and I like the way it looks on the corners of the picture.  The background papers, letters, date and tape are all from Bella Blvd.  The rest of the embellies are from my stash.

I was inspired by The Scraproom Blog 7/13 challenge to use this as a starting point for a layout:


I love the versatility this gave me and used an enlargement as the focal point of my page with just a couple clusters of complimentary embellishments.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...