Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hey Buddy



I love to send surprise packages of goodies to my grandchildren so I need a supply of no-occasion cards to enclose with them.  My new Paper Smooches sentiment set has the perfect sentiment for this card.  I used this great sketch from Artful Delight:


I am also entering this in Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge -- A Bit of Brown.
Unique Crafters Challenge #4 -- Buttons

Thank you for checking out my blog....please become a follower if you are not already so I can have a giveaway when I hit 150 followers.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Nice one Sandi! Awesome colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and clean and cute card..love your colors too...nice color combo...GREAT CARD...good luck with the challenge

    I am also joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge, my creation is number 181, would you mind to see it in my Blog :) Many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the layout and the cute image. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Sandi! So glad you joined us in our latest card challenge at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! I love the stamp!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cute cute cute! Great colors too. Thanks for playing at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, my kiddos would love random goodie boxes. Thanks for playing along with us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great use of buttons!! Thank you for joining us at Unique Crafters Challenge Blog this month and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...