Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Paper Variety Sketch Challenge


At The Paper Variety this time we are featuring an awesome sketch challenge.  Isn't this sketch inspiring?  I absolutely LOVE Diana Fisher's sketches and this one was SO much fun to work with.  Here is my take on it:


The picture is of hubby and me at Mile Marker 0 down in Key West on our recent trip there.  We were celebrating 9 years of marriage and had a wonderful time.  I used my Bella Blvd Sunshine and Happiness collection which I am wild about! Such bright happy colors....perfect for vacation photos!

I really hope I have inspired you to try your hand at this sketch.  Here is the prize that is up for grabs:



How's that for another bright and beautiful summertime collection? You can't win it if you do not enter....so c'mon!  Get busy and enter! You have until midnight on May 27th and you can enter HERE.

On another sad note, after this challenge I only have one more project to create for The Paper Variety and then my term will be over.  I have been on the design team for nearly a year and can honestly say that I have loved every minute of it.  Suzanne and Abby are the best challenge blog owners and so sweet and easy to work with.  If you have any inclination at all, I would encourage you to apply for the next term on the DT.  You can see all the details HERE.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Sandi!! The colors just make the pic pop right off the page!! AWESOME!! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi this rocks!!! I haven't played along at TPV for quite a while....maybe this sketch can boost my mojo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Sandi! I love how you did your journaling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool layout Sandi! You are really knocking your travel layouts out. :) Great take on the sketch!
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...