Monday, May 28, 2012

Father's Day card #4



I finished making the last of my Father's Day cards this weekend and this is the final one that I have to share.  I recycled some corrugated cardboard that was packed in with a recent online purchase.  I just  *love* the way it looks on this card.  The sentiment is from Unity stamps and heat embossed.  The mustache is from THIS Stampin' Up set which I heat embossed with clear embossing powder on black cardstock and cut out.  The twine is from The Twinery and is called Charcoal. The navy blue background paper is from Echo Park's awesome masculine collection called Times and Seasons.

I am linking this card up to the following challenges:

Thanks for checking out my blog.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card!!! Love how you used recycled corrugated cardboard in your project:) Looks awesome! thanks for joining us in the challenge at Go Fish!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great Father's Day card! Love the stache! You have a great blog which I had fun perusing! Thanks so much for joining us at Go Fish Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card- I love the mustache!! Thanks for playing along at Go Fish Challenges! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!! It's a great masculine card!! The mustache is a lot of fun and I love the oval sentiment. The twine just finished it off perfectly!!
    Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...