Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Paper Variety Be Inspired Challenge

Time for another fun challenge at The Paper Variety.  This time we would like to see how we have inspired you this year.  There is so much talent and inspiration at The Paper Variety --I am so priviledged to be a part of the design team and my craft and creativity has grown to new heights.

For my project I chose to scraplift my good friend Suzanne and use her awesome Center Step card tutorial to create a Mother's Day card for my wonderful mother-in-law.  You can see Suzanne's card and tutorial HERE.  Here is my take on it:


This card may look difficult but believe me, with Suzanne's tutorial it is not hard at all.

Here is the awesome prize our sponsor, Studio Calico is offering for the winner of this challenge:


There is some awesome inspiration available to you in the DT projects and tutorials that have been posted since the first of the year....so have at it and good luck in the challenge! You can link your entry HERE.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for scraplifting me Sandi! You're card turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS GORGEOUS, Sandi!! I LOVE the pink and yellow!! TFS and have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...