Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday


Wow....it has been a whole week since I posted on here.  I was not feeling well most of last week or over the weekend.  And it was the birthday party we planned for Dave ...with me sick he had to do all the work....for his own party.  Now that really sucks.  But it was a nice day and we got to spend time with his brother and his family who came down from North Carolina.  I swear they have the cutest little kids except for my grandchildren of course!

I am starting to feel better somewhat.  I started some new meds and hopefully I have turned the corner.  I hate feeling sick like I was.  I still haven't been feeling very creative but I did recently whip up this card for a friend in Texas who's birthday was on Easter.  I used the DCWV April card sketch and their Celebration Stack which is an awesome birthday stack.  Here is the sketch:


There is still plenty of time to play....you can see all the details HERE.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Sandi! Hope you're feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've been feeling so rotten hon. :( Looooove the card!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...