Monday, April 23, 2012

Butterflies!


I just love the butterfly pictures Dave took last week on our trip to the Jacksonville Zoo.
I love the colors of American Crafts papers too and decided to make a VERY colorful layout.  I used this awesome sketch by Diana Fisher:


I was not only inspired by her sketch but also the layout she made with the sketch was a zoo layout.  I knew immediately that I also wanted to use it to document our trip to the zoo. There is a cool prize and a blog hop as part of the celebration.  You can see all the details HERE.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful photos! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pics and love all of the color! Love what you made with my blogiversary sketch! I am so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...