Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bo Bunny Card sketch challenge -- You Rock!


I love bright graphic whimsical patterns and colors which is why I was drawn to Bo
Bunny's Ad Lib collection and decided to use it for this card and envelope.  The stamp set is my newest and it is from Paper and Such and called the Bitty Love collection.  Isn't it adorable?


I know I will get a great deal of use out of it as I have 2 grandchildren who are already school age with my 4 year old granddaughter quickly approaching kindergarten.  I used Bo Bunny's card sketch:
Well I have a busy weekend ahead of me finishing up Easter cards and crafts.  With my grandchildren out of town, I need to get everything mailed on Monday.  I am sure I will be back with more to share later today and/or tomorrow.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...