Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stubborn Abby



Basic Grey has a really cool challenge this week....it's the Double Up Challenge.  The challenge is to use two different Basic Grey collections, 2 pictures and a two word title.
The checkerboard paper for the background is from the Olivia collection as is the alphas for the title.  The blue paper and the torn beige paper are from Picadilly along with the journaling card and the flowers embellishing the heart and the journal card.  The hearts in the upper right I fussy cut from a piece of paper from the Olivia collection.  I was amazed at how well the 2 collections coordinated together and how perfect they were to scrap these 2 pictures of my granddaughter being stubborn and strong-willed during our visit last September to Chicago's Navy Pier.  I used the January sketch (I flipped it on it's side) that my friend Theresa created for the Yahoo group I am active in Scrappin'-n-Chattin' which you can see here:


I got a lot accomplished this weekend and will be sharing another card and another layout in the next couple of days.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOL What a face!!!!! I can't possibly imagine where she may have inherited that stubborn streak from!!!! She's a darling and I love this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LO! That look is priceless and I love how you have captured the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is darling, Theresa! I love the cute photos. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...