Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gift Card

I found these little paper bags on clearance at Michaels for $1 and would have bought every package they had but unfortunately they only had one.  I just love them and plan on using them for all kinds of things and they are perfect gift card holders.  I just decorated one up for my daughter-in-law and I love the way it turned out.  I am linking it up to Little Scrap Pieces for their Winter-Holiday challenge and the Terrific Tuesday Challenge -- It's in the Bag over at Scrappy Moms Stamps (who's stamps I LOVE!!!)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You have been busy today girl......This is too cute....I am wanting to get a bunch of these bags too...I saw on another blog someone used the white ones and had them decorated up and they were so adorable...so now I need em....lol. Adorable used for the gift holders like you have done and I can also see them for journaling pockets.....are those real scrabble letters? LOVE that idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh so cute and I love the Scrabble pieces too. I have been using them alot! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms Stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The Scrabble pieces are such a great touch! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Idea! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...