Monday, November 21, 2011

To a real Classic


My husband's Uncle Charlie is one of my favorite people....he is always upbeat, positive and makes me laugh.  He also loves old cars and has owned more than one classic in his life so I thought Echo Park's Times and Seasons collection would be perfect for his birthday card.  I made an easel card for him just for something different and so I could enter it into the easel card challenge over at My Craft Spot.  I even typed on the card with my vintage Smith Corona typewriter from the 50's.  We picked up the typewriter at a flea market recently and I bought a brand new ribbon for it from a place on the internet.  I love it!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a great guys card! I love the old feel and that you used the a typewriter on the sentiment. Very cool!
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...