Saturday, November 5, 2011

My first banner



Flashback Friday has another cool challenge this week -- to post my very first banner that I made.  I went back to August 2010 and found this Christmas card that I made for my granddaughter Abby. I was involved in a 30 day Christmas card challenge and made 30+ Christmas cards that month.  That was a pretty plain banner, I must admit, but hey it was my first attempt.  I still love banners on my projects but I jazz them up a bit now.  This was taken with my little Sony Cybershot camera (which I have recently passed down to my grandson Jacob).  It also was way before I had my light box and I photographed all my projects outside and rarely cropped or photoshopped them.  I've come along way, baby!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sandi, Your card is so cute! I bet your granddaughter loved it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Flashback Friday 17.0.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi! I am behind in commenting so be prepared for a deluge of comments :P This is really adorable!! I love that you make all of your cards for your grandchildren. I'm sure they will be treasured forever!! And thank you for your sweet comment over on facebook too .....you rock girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card...I love the look of the round alpha stickers on the banner! Isn't it fun to look back at your projects? Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...