Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Merry and Bright


Start with a great sketch and some well coordinated supplies and making a card is easy peasy.  I put this card together in under 30 minutes.  The supplies were sent to me by my friend Abby as part of a challenge I mentioned last week.  I belong to this awesome Yahoo group called Scrappin'-n-Chattin'.  We had a cool swap this holiday season where we sent supplies to another gal in the group and she had to make a card out of the supplies.  I used this sketch from Frosted Designs:


I also used Glossy Accents on the chipboard poinsettia and I love the result.  It was the first time I used it but it will not be the last.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. it's beautiful! I love the colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked it!!!! I just love the little flower on the journal sprout...such a sweet touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so festive and cheery! I love the colors you used. Thank you for joining the Tuesday Card Sketch Challenge at Frosted Designs! Please join us again next time. Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is Merry and Bright! Love how you used the layout, Your papers are so pretty too, I love the poinsettias, just lovely! So glad you you took the time to join us for our challenge. Hope you play along with us again at FD. Aloha, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...