Monday, October 17, 2011

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge


I love Paper Smooches stamps and although I only have one set of sentiments they are the stamps I reach for most frequently.  I also love to check out their blog for inspiration.  I decided to make a card this month to enter the Sparks Challenge.


Here is the inspiration photo:

From this photo I was inspired by the sewing and textile theme and the color red.  I decided to stamp on linen and use some burlap with a little stick pin as embellishment on the above birthday card for my father-in-law (who I adore!)

You can check out their awesome selection of stamps HERE.  But be careful....you might fall for them as hard as I have....they are VERY charming!








5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! Full of texture! Great design;) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, your sentiment is so cute on here, LOVING the burlap! Great use of the SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, pretty! Love the texture of the burlap and linen =) Thanks for playing along in the SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree - the sentiment stamps are my most used too... especially that birthday one. I lost it about two months ago and nearly cried. It took me 22 days to find it. (Yep, I counted) But, at least I found it, its hard to find a tiny clear thing in the massive chaos that is my craft area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Sandi! I love how you pinned the linen sentiment on burlap. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...