Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Aaron!


It is my brother-in-law Aaron's birthday today!  He is inching ever nearer to the big 4-0!  This is his last year in his 30's in fact ....so enjoy them Aaron.  To celebrate I made this card.  I also decorated his package and made a matching tag to go along with it:


He lives in North Carolina....Wake Forest to be exact and should have this package hopefully by now.  I hope he enjoys playing with his new little toy and has a wonderful year!  We love you Aaron and are looking forward to our visit up there in about 6 weeks.

I am entering this card in the current challenge over at Birthday Sundaes Challenge #31 to make a long card.

I am also entering the card, package and tag in the challenge #10 (twine) over at Cher's Studio.  The twine is the lucious Marachino color from the twinery...one of my very favorite colors of theirs.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Fabulous card for your brother-in-law - I'm sure he'll love it! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Birthday Sundaes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! That patterned paper you chose is awesome and the layout and design is fun!! Great job and Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...