Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day gift bag


Mother's Day is over and I had a lovely day.  I spoke with both of my sons and had a nice relaxing day and a visit with my in-laws.  I decorated this gift bag for my mother-in-law and I think she liked the little extra touch that a personalized gift bag provides.  I inked the edges of the papers, and inked the sentiment as well as sprayed the flowers with Winter Ice BaDa Bing-Bling shimmery misting spray that my friend Kim sent me.  It is awesome stuff and she makes it herself and sells it in her store in Missouri. She also takes mail orders. You can get more info on her blog HERE.  I entered this gift bag in The Paper Variety  weekly challenge to get messy and use inks, paint and or mist on a project.  They have another awesome prize this week and you can read about it HERE.  This project was also entered over at Wee Memories CRAFT challenge which is to use color, ribbon, acrylic, floral, twine, stamps.  You can see that challenge HERE.

Also entered at the Flower Challenge at Frosted Designs.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag Sandi! Love that you misted the flowers. Thanks for getting messy with TPV this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty bag Sandi. I'm glad that your mil appreciated it. Good luck at TPV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, this is fabulous! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sandi! Love your bag! Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful bag!! Bet it was a big hit. :) Thanks for sharing w/us at the Paper variety. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful gift bag for your mother in law!
    Thanks for playing along with the flower challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beuatiful bag!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty gift bag! Thanks for joining in at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty bag!Thanks so much for playing along at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...