Sunday, April 17, 2011

All Things Adorable


I have been busy all weekend being crafty,  I made 5 Easter cards today.  This one is for my husband's brother and his wife in North Carolina.  They have two adorable little boys with another baby on the way this fall.  I just love working with these vintage die cuts that I won recently from Pretty Little Studio.  Isn't this little duck the cutest thing?  Because he is so cute I decided to enter him over at this week's Wee Memories all things adorable challenge.  I just LOVE the stamps they are offering as a prize this week.....especially those mermaids!! Check out their awesome blog and all the wonderful projects....you will get as inspired as I do.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. He is is absolutley adorable. They are going to love this card. Congratulations on your win and good luck on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...